“Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit… (involving 72,000 people).”
NEW SCIENTIST magazine.
If you are reading this we both know you are already worried about the costs of smoking your are right to be. Half of all smokers will die of a smoking related illness.
You have a choice now: If you chose the path of stopping smoking the benefits could begin t immediately: even as you book now you will feel a little peace of mind from having taken action, you might sleep better knowing you have done something for your health and wellbeing, shown your lungs and hear some love.
What will happen if you chose the smoking road? Where will you be in 6 months or a 2 years later? What will your health be like in 5-10 years? What will not happen if you chose the smoking road?
Once you stop smoking, within 20 minutes of quitting your blood pressure and pulse rate improve as you are no longer inhaling ammonia, carbon monoxide, tar, nicotine, methane, carbon dioxide, hydrogen cyanide…and thse are just given off when the tobacco leaf burns and you inhale the smoke. Imagine all the things you will enjoy feeling, doing and seeing as a non smoker…What life will be like? What will you believe about yourself once you have stopped smoking. Within just 8 hours of quitting smoking, the carbon monoxide levels in your blood will usually improve as will oxygen levels which are vital for life. The chance of a heart attack begins to decrease and within 2-3 weeks circulation and exercise can become easier. Within months the lungs are airways self maintenance improve and coughing and sinus problems can ameliorate too.
If you smoke on average about 10 cigarettes a day you are likely to be spending well over £100 a month and most likely over £1000 a year just burning money and damaging your health and the health of people around you. If you are smoking more than 10 a day you are seriously damaging both your pocket and your health and those of the people around you.
You can chose to to stop over 1 extended session (subject to availability) or split between 2 or 3 sessions.
With the Stop Smoking package you have the option of having up to 3 sessions means that you chose to stop either at the first session where you can discuss your goal without that stress and stop at your second session.
The third session is sometimes helpful as a booster and to learn more breathing and relaxation techniques. Some people prefer to do the full stop at session one, others are happier to begin to cut down and to discuss their habit prior to the full stop. However before you do the full stop session you are advised to listen to my Stop Smoking mp3/cd daily for at least 3 days prior to quitting. Everyone is different and you probably already know how you want to stop.
7 benefits of booking with London Cognitive Hypnotherapy include:
- You will improve your health & start breathing more easily.
- You will feel happier & proud of yourself because you finally stopped smoking easily.
You will save yourself money, guaranteed (if you used to smoke 10 a day, you will save £1000 a year).
- Fresher breath, fresher smelling clothes and home.
- Reducing the chances of suffering from serious illness (heart disease, gum disease, lung, throat and breast cancer, lung disease, impotence)
- Peace of mind, learning natural relaxation and confidence building techniques that can help in many areas of your life.
would not you like to enjoy those benefits as soon as possible?
CONDITIONS FOR SUCCESFUL THERAPY
The 3 conditions for successful treatment with hypnosis for stopping smoking:
1) Rapport between client and therapist. I hold a genuine & positive intention to help you achieve your goal, stopping for good. I know how it feels. I am a former smoker. 75% of smokers want to stop. By reading this you are saying you want to be a happy and healthy non smoker. Act now.
2) I have a set of excellent, safe & state of the art hypnotherapy & NLP techniques to help you stop smoking for good. I am an expert Cognitive Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner. I have seen 300+ clients including smokers.
3) You take the decision to stop and decide when you will to quit. I will do everything I can to help you enjoy stopping.
How much do you value your life and health? If you have children do you want them to see you smoke and see the effects of long term smoking on your health?
Health costs: 100,000 people die each year from smoking related illnesses – including smoking related cancers and heart disease. Sadly half of all smokers will die of a smoking related illness.
Contact me today to arrange a no obligation chat or simply book your sessions online and I will call you back to introduce myself and confirm your sessions), you will get your pre session preparation cd/mp3 and discuss a personal approach to help you stop smoking now.
If you can stop smoking what else would like to achieve ? You might find it a lot easier to stop than you previously imagined.
Thank you for reading this.